Friday, October 22, 2010

No one needs 387 friends


The parting of ways was bitter sweet between 100 or so friends and I on facebook tonight. As I scrolled through my friend list I was totally impressed thinking holy shit I know 387 people? I'm really not winning any popularity contest, my phone rang a total of 3 times today and I srsly said to myself “WTF am I Pizza Hut?”

No one needs 387 friends, it kind of puts a strain on the word, almost making it meaningless. (deep huh?) theinternet.com has made us totally accessible to everyone and we really don't have a problem with that as long as SOMEONE likes a comment that you made, or one of your post went FUCKING EPIC. I know I am a facebook addict, a constant lurker. The only problem with lurking all the time is when you run into someone you haven't seen in years you have absolutely NOTHING to fucking talk about. You have seen all the posts, checked out all the pics, and made judgments about people who PRAY TO GOD via facebook. Jesus I really hope this isn't what the FUTURE is going to be like. A ton of people posting everything they do and even pinpointing the location to every asshole DUMB enough to care. I want my flying cars, I WANT MY SKY CITY.


The people that I removed tonight are not my enemy, but that is how they will be perceived. It feels shitty when you get unfriended, ive been on the other side of this thing as well. You feel like you did something wrong and you as a person has FAILed in maintaining the friendship. It feels bad man....that is one of the most retarded statements I have ever made, but its true. I am emotionally attached to a web page that shares my info with others to the point feel SHITTY when someone cuts me off. It sounds twice as INSANE when you say it aloud, huh? Its a bizarre and scary place we live in, and theinternet.com is only getting worse everyday. I have shared pics of my daughter on a place where PEDOphiles secretly lurk and share pics.......and so have you, be careful of what you put up on your WALL. We srsly don't need bathtub pics of the kiddos, I get it, you think your kid is AWESOME, I know mine is, but bathtime is family time, put up your FUCKING phone and pay attn to your kids.


The point I am so desperately trying to get at is, calm the fuck down with the facebook shit. Prune your friend list, and don't get BUTTHURT when you find you aren't pretend friends with someone anymore. Out of my remaining 100 or so friends of facebook five may click this link and read these words, and those are truly my FRIENDS, because they took more that nine seconds to READ words before clicking F5 to see what ELSE was going on. So thanks I treasure what we have..srsly. Eyeheartewe


No comments:

Post a Comment